FireIce XT 20 oz. Aerosol Can
Call for Pricing (Case of 10)
Cool and Contain Fire Up to 5000°
Stop Fire Cold! FireIce XT 20 oz. Aerosol is an environmentally-friendly, gel-based fire suppressant. FireIce XT 20 oz. Aerosol utilizes the same powerful suppression agent as contained in the FireIce UL-Listed Extinguisher, making it capable of containing a fire up to 5,000° F.
- FireIce XT is environmentally-friendly and non-toxic, safe to be used around people, pets plants and water sources.
- No messy residue, smells or chemicals. It’s easier to use than a traditional fire extinguisher and easily wipes clean with water.
- Suppresses Class A fires, and wood, plastic, fiberglass, tires, carbon fiber, lithium-ion batteries.
- Excellent for use in home, office, kitchen, RV, boat, fireplace, or garage.
- Single use with 18-20 second run-time, the FireIce XT 20 oz. Aerosol is capable of suppressing 64 square feet of fire.
- It’s high-density construction and sturdy design makes the FireIce XT 20 oz. Aerosol a dependable choice.
- The single “handle-direction” orientation makes the FireIce XT 20 oz. Aerosol intuitive for anyone to use during an emergency.
- A lightweight, slim profile makes it easy to store and easy for anyone to handle. Do not allow aerosol canister to freeze.
- FireIce XT agent is UL711 Compliant.
- FireIce XT is compliant with DOT 2Q DSC M5749, and contains no CFCs or VOCs per EPA & California Air Resource Board.
- Made in the USA.
Not intended to replace a required NFPA10 -compliant extinguisher.